Best practices for using Kasheesh.
- We generate single-use cards. They are only able to be used for one transaction.
- The single-use virtual card we issue is a credit card. We do not give a physical card.
- Before leaving the page, ensure you have all the single-use card information (expiration date, CVV, etc.). We cannot retrieve that information after you have left the page.
- We deny transactions that do not match the amount you used to create your single-use card. For example, we will decline the charge if you create a card with a total of $500.00 but try to use it to make a purchase for $499.99.
We do this for two primary reasons:
- For fraud protection and account security.
- The transaction amount is mapped to a specific allocation across your cards and matched upon authorization. We don't want to overcharge or undercharge your accounts.
- You don't buy a card; using Kasheesh is entirely free! Instead, you create a single-use virtual card backed by your cards for each transaction you want to complete using Kasheesh.
- Kasheesh will place a hold on each of your cards for the amounts allocated when you generate a single-use card. When the transaction settles, the cards will be charged. If the transaction fails, the holds will fall off your cards within 7 days.
- If the card generated is not working, it is likely the card has already attempted to be used in another transaction. Please try generating a new card or contact us for additional assistance!
- If you dispute a transaction with Kasheesh on one of your cards, your Kasheesh account will be disabled until the dispute is resolved.
Still have questions? Feel free to create a support ticket on the top right-hand side of our help center. We would be happy to assist you!